At 8:00 pm tonight, Thursday 26 March, there will be a social event to celebrate the efforts of everyone fighting coronavirus. All you need to do is open a window …
Resilience Care Package
We are here for all the older people in Camden who need us. We understand the anxiety as well as the practical ramifications in this situation, we are supporting an increasing number of older people and their relatives who are reaching out to us for help in response to this we have put together a Resilience Care Package.
Resilience Care Package to include:
- Emergency food parcels
- Internet shopping
- Information and advice hotline
- telephone befriending service
- telephone counselling service
- Online book club
- Live streaming of our lunchtime music recitals
Our staff are working around the clock to respond to this situation and ensure we can meet the needs of the most vulnerable in our community.
Call 020 7239 0400 or 020 7837 3777 for more information
The Ampthill Square Community Hub is running a free introductory course on how to use social media, funded by Camden Council. Please book a place if you feel this would help you.
|Venue:||Ampthill Square IT Hub|
|Date:||Wednesday, 25th March|
|Times:||Morning 10:30 am – 1: 00 pm — Beginners|
|Afternoon 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm — Improvers|
You can book for the morning, afternoon or both sessions.
Tea and coffee will be available and lunch will be provided.
- Laptops and computers available to use or bring your own device
The course will cover:
- Identifying what you want from social media
- An overview of the different social media platforms: which is/are the best for you?
- Setting up a Facebook page and a Facebook group; Setting up a Twitter account
- Making social media work for you
- Tips and ideas for generating content and building a following
Contact Sarah Moore to book your place — email@example.com or call 020 7874 5986
Please state: Course date, morning/afternoon/both sessions and advise of any dietary requirements