Here is the latest update from HS2 on what is happening on the Regents Park Estate.
HS2 will be holding an information stall at Chalton Street Market on Friday 05 July, so feel free to ask them questions.
See below HS2 Community Meetings in June:
- Thursday 13 June 10:00 am – 7:00 pm – Swiss Cottage Market Place
- Thursday 20 June 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Steve Smith Hall, Regents Park
- Thursday 27 June 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Swiss Cottage Library
See the below link for information on Community & Business Funds invested by HS2 in areas affected by HS2, covering the route between London and Stafford.
Update: Community Meeting on 22 January location has changed.
Click the image to see the latest update from HS2:
- Part of the community garden on Hampstead Road will be used for a new electrical substation, works starting from Thursday 17 January.
- A community drop-in session will take place on Tuesday 22 January at the HS2 in Camden Information Centre, 112 Hampstead Road, NW1 2PS , from 5:00 pm.
- See for details on how to get shown around a demolition site