The annual Open House festival allows people to view interesting buildings around London that are not normally open to the public, or that you might not have heard about.
This year’s event will be a bit different.
Instead of being just one weekend, the festival will go from 19 September to 27 September. There will be events, online events, booked tours, self-guided walks, and many more. The main Open House weekend will be 19 & 20 September.
Events in Camden include:
- Self-guided tours around Camden (both walking & cycling)
- Guided tour of Somers Town
- Edwardian Art & Architecture tour in Bloomsbury
- St George’s Church, Bloomsbury Way
- Shaftesbury Theatre , Shaftesbury Avenue
- St Pancras Chambers & Clock Tower, St Pancras Station, Euston Road
- Hampstead Friends Meeting House, 120 Heath Street
- Acland Burghley School, Burghley Road
- Fitzroy Park Allotments
- Warehouse refurbishment, 9 Jeffrey’s Place
- Photographic exhibition at Pushkin House, Bloomsbury Square
- Bloomscape online event run by John Birkbeck School of Arts