Did you know that you can get discounts for recycling?
All you need to do is record your recycling every week and earn Green Points.
You get extra points by learning about recycling and other green issues. You can also get the chance to win money for a local charity. You might even win vouchers for yourself.
Every month there are other different ways to earn extra points. Maybe by organising a community event such as tidying up a local green space, or making new items from waste material. You could:
- make a bug hotel from bundles of sticks
- make a quilt from fabric scraps
- make a seat from an old tyre
- make a plant pot from an old bottle
- make a pencil holder from an old can