Energy Efficiency

This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant

I know it sounds crazy, but summer is the best time to plan for next winter.

As a street property resident, you might be eligible for help on improving the energy efficiency of your home. The Government runs a scheme called the Energy Company Obligation (ECO), where the big energy suppliers provide assistance to low-income households to reduce heating bills.

If you are a council tenant, and your home has an Energy Rating of E, F or G, you might be able to get help with wall or loft insulation. Camden Council should know the energy rating of your home.

Similarly, if you are a leaseholder, and on certain benefits (including Universal Credit and Jobseekers’ Allowance), you might be eligible for help with the cost of wall or loft insulation, or a boiler replacement.

You can also call the Green Camden Helpline: 0800 801 738

Total Page Visits: 24 - Today Page Visits: 1

Leave a Reply