COVID hasn’t gone away, and is actually on the rise again. But it is not too late to get vaccinated.
The COVID-19 vaccine is free in the UK and available to everyone aged 5 and over. You do not need to be registered with a GP or prove your identity, address or immigration status to get it.
Getting both doses of the vaccine, plus a booster if you’re aged 16+ is the best way to protect yourself and others.
- Book your appointment online through the NHS booking system via nhs.uk/coronavirus or by calling 119 for free. When you call 119, you can speak to a translator if you need to.
- Visit a walk-in vaccination clinic – The walk-in vaccination clinics currently open in Camden are listed in the table further down this page.
- Drop by Camden’s COVID-19 vaccination bus – upcoming stops listed below
- If you want to book your vaccination appointment and you have difficulties communicating or hearing, or you are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can use textphone 18001 119 or the NHS 119 BSL interpreter service.
- If you need any other support to book, call the Council on 020 7974 4444 (option 9)