The following works are coming up in Euston, as given by HS2:
Demolition works to One Euston Square and Grant Thornton House Buildings, ongoing until July 2022
We completed a trial closure of access between Euston station piazza and western colonnade (where Sainsbury’s and Café Nero are) in September 2021. This has allowed us to determine if pedestrian movement through the station and the surrounding areas is acceptable. From mid-December 2021 we will permanently close this external route and put an alternative pedestrian route in place via the station and we’ll be constructing a step free access within the same area.
Ongoing works at the former National Temperance Hospital site
This is a reminder and update regarding ongoing works at the above location. From December 2021 we will be undertake enabling works to remove the remaining ground obstructions in the Northern compound. This includes the removal of basement retaining walls, pile caps, piles, and redundant petrol tanks. The current footpath and hoarding will need to be re-aligned. This work is expected to continue until late 2022.
Please follow the link to view or download a copy of above works notification
Weekend trial hole survey on Hampstead Road – 4 to 5 December
- The trial hole located in front of the access gate to SCS worksite on Hampstead Road.
- Works need to be carried out during the weekend when the access is not required.
- Working hours: Saturday 8am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- Further trial hole to follow from 6 to 17 December during regular working hours
Interim taxi rank construction
As we progress with our enabling works, we now expect the main construction works to begin from January 2022 and continue until late 2022.
We are committed to keeping you informed about the planning and delivery of the railway in your area with regular updates on progress.
- Visit your local community webpages to find information about HS2 works and developments in your area.
- Use our In your area map to search current and planned HS2 works, developments and opportunities in your area.
If you have a question about HS2 or our works, please contact our HS2 Helpdesk team on 08081 434 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HS2 Community Engagement team